Tuesday 30 May 2017

'Give a girl the right shoes' and some splodges and splats

Hello

I'd intended to post yesterday but working in the garden with the heat must have taken its toll a bit and I had to have a lay down .. what a weakling I am ha ha
so two pages today - one digital and one on Strathmore mixed media  paper.

May is almost over but I still have today and tomorrow for AJJ 'Elegance and Grunge' theme. So...on my all digital page, the background, lips and grunge element on dress I created digitally, the font on quote is ‘Pie Contest BTN Cameo Rev’ and the main image from  my clipart collected over years.

And my second page also for AJJ



I had my music on and got really engrossed and have no idea what I did - do you have days like that?
I used a stencil by 'stencil girls' and used some bottle caps to make the circle marks.


I can see used a white Posca pen and there was a lot inks, paints and water soluble crayons/gelatos.
It's fun to just sometimes go for it and see what happens.


 Thanks so much for stopping by,
hope you have a great day.
Gill x

9 comments:

  1. You busy gardener! You are no weakling for sure. It is so exhausting in that heat. I just were out with the dogs for a very short walk today and we are excessivley exhausted. Two wonderful pages - I can't say what my favourite is... both are just perfect as they are - even though they are so different in style!
    I am a bit sad that the month ends so soon. Your theme is so popular and I really have had some more ideas.

    Thank you for all you did this month for the challenge blog dear Gill!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pages Gill. Both of them. I am all about the right shoes, though I don't like heels personally. Now a nice pair of sandals and I am happy. Its been a great month. I can't believe tomorrow it is over. Already! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more amazing pages. Your ideas this last month have been stunning and so inspiring for everyone

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of both pages, Gill. The elegant page is SO different, both in how it was made to how it turned out. Most girls love their shoes. I do, but now all I can wear are Reebok tennis shoes. The stitching is wrong on all other shoes. However, I can remember back when shoes were important to me and obviously this lady, too.

    I really LOVE the grunge page. I wish I could get to that depth, but I often quit before I reach that point. Your page is awesome.

    I really wish I had joined in more. I feel guilty that I didn't have the chance to participate more in your FABULOUS challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are both fabulous pages Gill. A great second page and how you went with the flow and enjoyed creating it. I love days like that.
    I had a catch up read on your posts that I missed while we were away and was really inspired, there weren't enough days this month for me and your super theme.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both Gill, both very powerful in their own way
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny quote and great pages! I like the second very much, because it shows exactly the fun you had by creating this page!
    Liebe Grüße, Rike x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these! I know what you mean about needing a rest after gardening! I can also relate to getting so engrossed that you don't know where the page came from!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is really stunning to see - love it. And while you are at it, give the girl a glass of wine!!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

COMMENT MODERATION SWITCHED ON but I really do appreciate and thank you for any comments that you choose to leave. And PLEASE NOTE, to comply with new EU regulations starting 25th May 2018... please note that when you leave a comment on my blog that your name and blog link are visible to anybody who visit here.